Call us to see what discounts are available based on your YFH risk assessment.
Death is devastating! So this article is direct and hard hitting for a good reason.
YFH truly cares about every client as if you were our own personal family. Consider the following stories and see if you may have family members or even yourself that fit the same true story scenarios we have provided below. Please do not let this happen to you.
What do these three YFH clients’ stories below all have in common? What can you learn from them that may save your life?
One man was an organic farmer. He used good quality supplements as well as organic foods. Two women sold Shaklee supplements (also excellent quality supplements) and used them faithfully for over 40 years. They exercised regularly and chose healthy foods.
All three of them tested with YFH multiple test times and then stopped testing because their scores were always in the lab normal range, and they felt great. But, each of them had test scores that were not in the YFH optimum range.
So what did they do wrong? Why did they die too soon? What could they have done differently? Did they forget to manage their genes?
All of them had doctors that said there was no need to test with YFH. They all felt well, exercised and as the doctor reiterated their scores were normal with no reason to worry or make further changes. None of them were overweight either. So they did not worry and they did not retest with YFH. All three of them, just did their yearly checkup for ten years with their doctor with scores landing somewhere in the lab normal range.
Then suddenly, they became sick with cancer after ten years of feeling well with normal test scores but not testing with YFH.
We were honored that they came back to us when things went wrong. We tried our best, but it was sadly too late and all three eventually passed away between October 2014 and April 2015. Everyone was devastated and everyone had God on their side. Everyone had been reminded that their scores were not optimum. Their learning was that “Normal Blood Test Scores really Aren’t Good Enough!” There is a more optimum range that is personalized for each YFH client that reduces your risk for disease.
If you truly believe in preventing disease then test regularly. Retest the tests you need most. And, I am being bold here but lovingly so…please test with YFH.
- Learn from YFH how to improve your scores to a safer range. Our data base contains 40 years of data on optimum ranges for healthy clients versus lab normal ranges for sick clients. You really can see with our system that you are at risk, even though you feel great and scores are within the lab normal range, but not within the optimum range for you.
Which year is the year that your scores will change toward a high risk status? Is it a waste of money to know you are on track or to be able to fine tune your scores to keep them on track? I think not. When one waits until the scores already indicate disease is present, then reversing the disease is rarely possible as with the wonderful clients we shared with you today.
We all have to die someday, but I personally want it to be with no disease just quietly pass away in the night, because my body is worn out. No pain, no suffering, no financial burdens, no chemo, no radiation, no surgery, no stress on the family is what I want. How about you?
Join me Ellie Cullen (Founder of YFH, wife, mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, cousin, nurse and your friend and health partner) in making the commitment to reach everyone you know and get them to test with YFH. Our system truly is different from your doctor or any other direct to consumer testing company.
- We test the serum in our HealthPrint to see the health of the organs and what nutrients are available to the cell for absorption.
- We make it a HealthPrint Plus by adding the red blood cell intracellular levels (not serum levels) for 5 heavy metals one of the leading causes of cancer. The test also measures13 stored intracellular nutrients that affect our ability to utilize carbohydrates and keep a healthy pancreas and thyroid (if enough of these nutrients are stored and therefore are ready to release to the white blood cells when needed). Having too little at the red blood cell level and too little at the white blood cell level puts our bodies at great risk.
- The YFH prevention protocol, for a little more cost but so worth it, includes our lymphocyte intracellular white blood cell test (that most of you have never done). It tells you how many nutrients moved from red blood cell storage into white blood cell utilization. The test evaluates how many nutrients vitamins, minerals, coenzyme Q10, proteins, Lecithin and more you absorbed. This way you know not guess how many supplements you need to perfect your protection supplement plan and whether your food intake is correct.
- Zinc alone is needed to make over 200 enzymes needed for energy, DNA, RNA, thyroid health, sex hormones, vision, and of course a healthy immune system. And everyone warns us not to take more than 100 mg per day for good reason as an excess can depress red blood cell production. But I need, as proven by testing, 250 mg per day. Stress uses up zinc as well as vitamin A, B, C, D, and E, and for some people iron.
Call 877 468 6934 and leave a message or email us the best time to reach you email@example.com.
Test discounts which will be personalized end June 22nd at 4 PM. Let YFH save you money this month and perhaps your life.
Please review your scores with us soon and make a commitment to retest the tests you need. We do not want to lose any more of you.